Ellrenat replied

295 weeks ago

Shark Attack Full Movie 720p Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

In a once serene African fishing village, a marine biologist goes in search of some answers when his friend becomes a victim in one of a series of brutal shark attacks.
A marine biologist heads for Port Amanzi in Africa after his friend, Mark DeSantis, is supposedly a victim of a fatal shark attack. DeSantis had been conducting research on a series of shark attacks in the area prior to his death and now his friend, along with DeSantis' sister, takes up the research and finds that the sharks may not be the only threat in Port Amanzi.
With this being a "B" movie, and having a title like SHARK ATTACK, you are probably thinking this will be some kind of JAWS rip-off, with plenty of exploitation material. Think again. The sharks are at times almost an afterthought. In fact, in the last half hour of the movie, there are almost no shark sightings! Obviously, the production didn't have the money to make fake sharks, or that much blood or gore, so don't think you're going to see anything like that. As for the rest of the movie, there's not much fun to be seen there as well. Van Dien gives a bland performance, possibly due to the fact the movie moves at a sluggish pace and is downright dull at times, even during the action sequences. The low budget also results in an incredible number of close-ups by the camera and few "wide" shots, cheap sets, and signs (always using the same kind of font) that seem written by people whose command of English is not their first language. As for why this movie was (apparently) popular enough to spawn two sequels, I confess I haven't a clue, unless it is cheap to film in South Africa as I've heard.
I enjoyed this movie, as I do not mind a shark movie, and I loved the character that Casper Van Dien played. What a story line slight be different to the other shark movies I have watched. Casper has brought his charisma to this movie, with his passion as well.

Marine biologist Steven McKray (<a href="/name/nm0000680/">Casper Van Dien</a>) travels to Port Amanzi, a small fishing village in Africa, after receiving an email from fellow biologist Marc DeSantis (<a href="/name/nm0574338/">Cordell McQueen</a>) asking for his help dealing with a sudden increase in deadly shark attacks. When Steven arrives in Amanzi, however, he learns that Marc has been killed by a shark, leaving only him and Marc&#39;s sister Corine (<a href="/name/nm0005215/">Jenny McShane</a>) to investigate. What they find may prove to be deadlier than the sharks. Shark Attack is a made-for-television film based on a screenplay written by Scott Devine and William Hooke. It was followed by three sequels: <a href="/title/tt0222355/">Shark Attack 2 (2000)</a> (2000), <a href="/title/tt0313597/">Shark Attack 3: Megalodon (2002)</a> (2002) and <a href="/title/tt0339236/">Shark Zone (2003)</a> (2003). Dr Miles Craven (<a href="/name/nm0593841/">Bentley Mitchum</a>) of the Amanzi Marine Research Centre was using thumpers to attract the sharks into Koisi Lagoon in order to feed them with synthetic growth hormones to accelerate their growth, but the steroids were destroying their brains and deforming their livers, reducing them to brain-stem feeding-machines who can&#39;t distinguish between being hungry and not being hungry, so they&#39;re hungry all the time. After depleting the fish in the surrounding waters, the sharks began going after people as a food source. In the movie, a &quot;thumper&quot; is a low-end frequency modulator that emits a signal similar to a fish in trouble, which attracts sharks like a dinner bell. Based on the fact that the shark&#39;s immune system is extremely resilient to disease, Craven theorized that he could harness the sharks&#39; serum to create a medicine that could cure cancer in humans. After Steven and Mani () alert the local fishermen about the discovery of oil, Steven heads to Craven&#39;s laboratory, as planned, in order to exchange the computer disk for Corine. Instead of being greeted by Craven, however, Steven is met by the police chief (<a href="/name/nm0647326/">Chris Olley</a>) and his thugs along with local financier and land developer Lawrence Rhodes (<a href="/name/nm0001368/">Ernie Hudson</a>), who admits that he was supporting Craven&#39;s research, not because it was his wife&#39;s pet project, but because oil had been discovered in the lagoon. It was his plan to foreclose on Amanzi&#39;s businesses and take ownership of the port while making a deal with a British Offshore Petroleum Company. He also admits to stealing Craven&#39;s thumpers and planting them along the beach in order to attract the sharks and scare off the people. Meanwhile, Mani is leading the fishermen to the laboratory. A fight breaks out, Craven is killed with a speargun, and Rhodes escapes in a helicopter. Steven grabs onto the copter as it lifts off and manages to knock Rhodes into the lagoon below before jumping in after him. Immediately, the sharks hone in on them while they try to swim towards a buoy and climb on it for refuge. Rhodes pulls Steven off the buoy, but Steven manages to climb back on and tries unsuccessfully to help Rhodes get on it…to no avail. The sharks get Rhodes. In the final scenes, Steven and Corine prepare to leave Amanzi. Steven says goodbye to Mani and promises the fishermen that he will return with a team to help with the sharks. Corine hints that she would like to get on the team and asks Steven if he&#39;ll give her a recommendation. He agrees, and they finally kiss.
497e39180f
Download Episode 1.1 full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4I Believe In Danger Mouse full movie with english subtitles online downloadtamil movie dubbed in hindi free download The Love You SaveStrategy of the Genius Tactician movie in hindi hd free downloadThe Unreal Reality full movie hd 1080pHope City full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pThe New Adventures of Superman downloadtamil movie Frankenstein Attacks Lupin free downloadThe Mod Squad 720p moviesSpeed 2: Cruise Control full movie hindi download
Please log in to post a reply.